Monday, August 29, 2005

Last Post: Well, it's over - or nearly...

Jordan and I arrived at the Singapore Airport just shy of 10pm.  He checked in to his flight - flying Singapore - Shinaghai 00:55, then a 10 hour stop over in Shianghai (hopefully only 10 hours this time around) and another 11 horu flight to Vancouver.  After seeing him off at about midnight I planted myself in a very uncomfortable chair and did my best to sleep - a task that was utterly impossible.  I tried to consol myself by saying that even keeping my eyes closed will be equivalent to rest, but I'm not sure if that really worked.

Right now its just past 6am, I have finally checked in and got to go into the departure area.  This place truly rocks!  Huge flat screen TVs everywhere with any news program you want, Football matches, music videos etc. just choose the one that suits you - plus free internet.  Has anyone ever heard of free internet at airports?  I haven't and I've visited quite a few airports.  Well... hence me writing right now.  Plus the seats are really comfy as well so might plop myself down in one for a short nap before my 8am flight to Taipei.  There got a 4 hour stop-over and a flight to Seattle.

If everything goes smootly should be home tomorrow afternoon - well - I guess today afternoon for me...

And maybe when I get a chance I might post some pictures or maybe I'll decide to keep them a mistery until the slideshows get put together (probably one in English and one in Polish this year round)...

But yeah - reality will be kicking in soon.  Coming home to an insane school year, with nowhere to live, needing to find an apartment in a matter of a couple days, then move in, furnish it and well... sort out all the other stuff there normally is to sort out - not to mention figure out how to pay for school and everything with the nice and huge debt I managed to acquire over the last four months.  And oh yeah - try to find a job with a law firm for next summer...

 

The stress is already setting in.

 

Kasia


 

_______________________________________________________________________

Kasia:  Off in Asia - from Nepal to Singapore and Adventure in between!

Blog/Travel Journal:  http://travelingtheworld.blogspot.com/
Photos:  http://nttconsulting.net/kasia/gallery/album01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters